Share This Article
Choosing the right external keyboard for your MacBook Pro can enhance your productivity, comfort, and overall computing experience. In this post, we’ll present a comparison of the top 5 external keyboards for the MacBook Pro, helping you make the best choice for your specific needs.
Top 5 External Keyboards For MacBook Pro
- Apple Magic Keyboard $99
The Apple Magic Keyboard is a wireless keyboard designed specifically for Apple devices. It offers a sleek design, responsive keys, and built-in rechargeable batteries. Its compact size makes it easy to carry, making it an excellent choice for MacBook Pro users.
- Logitech K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard $57.99
The Logitech K780 is a versatile, wireless keyboard that can connect to multiple devices simultaneously. It features comfortable, round keys and includes a number pad, perfect for users who require extra keys for data entry or gaming.
- Macally BTTABKEYBATVM $39.99
Macally's BTTABKEYBATVM is a compact wireless keyboard designed with comfort in mind. It features scissor-switch keycaps for smooth and silent typing and a rechargeable battery that provides extended usage.
- Macally ACBTEKEY $49.99
The Macally ACBTEKEY is a Bluetooth keyboard that offers a perfect blend of style and functionality. It boasts a sleek design, comfortable key travel, and compatibility with multiple devices. The keyboard's long battery life ensures uninterrupted use, even on busy workdays.
- Das Keyboard 4 Professional for Mac $169
The Das Keyboard 4 Professional is a mechanical keyboard known for its tactile feedback and durability. It features dedicated media controls and a USB hub, making it a great choice for power users.
Factors to consider when choosing an external keyboard for your MacBook Pro include:
- Connectivity: Choose between wired and wireless options based on your preference and workspace setup.
- Key layout: Consider whether you prefer a standard layout, or if you require additional keys such as a number pad or media controls.
- Ergonomics: Ergonomic features, such as a comfortable key travel and wrist rest, can prevent strain during long typing sessions.
In conclusion, selecting the right external keyboard for your MacBook Pro involves considering your specific needs, workspace, and typing preferences. Whether you prioritize connectivity, key layout, or ergonomics, there’s a keyboard that fits the bill.