Share This Article
iWatch And Apple Pay
Apple Pay and iWatch are a force to be reckoned with. Being able to pay with just a flick of the wrist is bar far, one of the most convenient perks created by Apple. So let’s get your Apple Pay setup on your iWatch immediately.
Please note: you must have an iPhone in order to use Apple Pay with your iWatch. To learn how to set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, check out this post.
Add A Card On Your Apple Watch
- Unlock your Apple Watch and open your app grid (or list) and scroll to find your Wallet app on your Apple Watch.
- In Your watch’s wallet app, scroll to the bottom and then tap Add Card.
- Choose “Apple Account”, “Debit” or “Credit Card” etc. After clicking your preferred payment, the on-screen instructions will guide you.
How To Pay with your Apple Watch
- Go to the contactlesss payment device, which has an Apple Pay symbol.
- Double-click the side crown button, and your default card should pop up. Here you can scroll down (with the crown) to choose another payment method.
- Hold your Apple Watch near the card reader. You will feel a slight vibration or tap as well as a “beep.”